The Graywood Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mount Fare
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:39 pm by Ceviche

» Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm by Zwei

» Character Adoption Guidelines
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:27 pm by Zwei

» | Incandescence RPG |
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves | Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 pm by Guest

» New Cbox! Check it out, folks!
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 am by Zwei

» Greetings, strangers
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 pm by Zyro

» Inactiveness :/
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 am by Brume

» Howzit going ya'll?
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm by Zwei

» Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*
UPDATES: July 2016 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am by Dhela

MotM Spotlight
N/A
MONTH: --
Congratulations to N/A!
RP Info
---
---
Chilly winds | Dark clouds | Late evening
RP Season: Late Autumn
RP Event: N/A
---
The Council
Royals
Deputies
Rank Leaders
Head Mage: TBD
Head Brunt: TBD
Head Spear: TBD
Head Rezza: TBD

UPDATES: July 2016

Go down

UPDATES: July 2016 Empty UPDATES: July 2016

Post by Zyro Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:41 am

UPDATES

Hello everyone! As our first month anniversary as a pack draws nearer, I have been working my best to keep everything up to speed. If you've been looking around the forum, you probably noticed a few changes, and I am here to tell you about some of them.

Firstly, a few boards from the forum have been removed, and two new ones have been added! The Member Announcements board is now in the Lounge, where you can post EFA's, birthdays, and more. Also, in the Roleplay category, the Points Shop forum has been opened and is now fully running! I encourage you to take a look around and see for yourself. For all the members here before the points system was installed, you have as many Points as appropriate based on your post count. You can view your points in either your profile or right under your post count on a message you sent in a forum. Any feedback and suggestions are welcome as always in the Suggestions & Ideas board.

Also, our mini-roleplay event "A storm is brewing..." has now officially concluded and the RP INFO widget on the side of the website has been updated to reflect accurate information. The storm has passed the Valley, but who knows what dangers the more peaceful weather may bring...

As before mentioned, our first month anniversary is nearing. I know we have only been a pack for a short time, but all of your dedication and participation has meant the world to me over these past few weeks. Many packs nowadays only live for a few days, so it makes me very hopeful for the future that we have made it this far! To celebrate next week on the 25th, I have a contest and even a special game planned for us, as well as a brand new roleplay event in the works and even some opportunities for you to earn a promotion as our numbers grow and more helping hands are needed!

Finally, I would like to remind all of our members on WQ that it is important to keep posting on our WolfQuest thread! I know it is easy to not post there when things are slow, but at the moment it is one of the best ways to show fellow wolf roleplayers that we are active. There hasn't been a lot of traffic in WQ, but I still like to keep our thread near the top so that anyone who does pass through will potentially click on it and know that we have an active community. I would appreciate the effort of everyone to post about once a week there! In the meantime I am still searching for ways to get our name out there so we can continue to grow.

Thank you all for being amazing, and here's to many more days to come!
Zyro
Zyro
Pack Royal

https://thegraywoodalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down