The Graywood Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mount Fare
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:39 pm by Ceviche

» Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm by Zwei

» Character Adoption Guidelines
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:27 pm by Zwei

» | Incandescence RPG |
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves | Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 pm by Guest

» New Cbox! Check it out, folks!
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 am by Zwei

» Greetings, strangers
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 pm by Zyro

» Inactiveness :/
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 am by Brume

» Howzit going ya'll?
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm by Zwei

» Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*
UPDATES: September 2016 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am by Dhela

MotM Spotlight
N/A
MONTH: --
Congratulations to N/A!
RP Info
---
---
Chilly winds | Dark clouds | Late evening
RP Season: Late Autumn
RP Event: N/A
---
The Council
Royals
Deputies
Rank Leaders
Head Mage: TBD
Head Brunt: TBD
Head Spear: TBD
Head Rezza: TBD

UPDATES: September 2016

Go down

UPDATES: September 2016 Empty UPDATES: September 2016

Post by Zyro Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:10 pm

MotM Info, Inactive Accounts, and Forum Changes

September updates leggo~

MEMBER OF THE MONTH
As per request, we now have a lovely new rank for our MotM! You can find more info here, but the jist of things is each month the Council will nominate and vote users who have been particularly active and helpful around the site. The "winner" will get our new minty-fresh rank color for the month, as well as a few other rewards that you can read more about on the thread. Our first MotM will be announced on the 1st of October, so keep your eyes peeled!

INACTIVE ACCOUNTS

Listed below are account that are considered "inactive"* as of 9/17/16:
Talon
Crow
Akailea
Jackaal (Thane you're still good c:)

*In general it takes about 3-4 weeks for your account to be considered completely inactive and be in danger of deletion

Inactive user's will have their accounts deleted on Thursday the 22nd of September, and their biographies will be archived. If you are on the list and wish to be taken off to be considered active again, be put on official EFA, or changed to a drifter please get in contact with me. Otherwise these members can rejoin at a later time.

FORUM CHANGES
There have been a few small changes around the forum, and as always there still might be in the future. The biggest change is the introduction of our Character Adoptions board, which can be found under the Roleplay category. Here you can post biographies of characters you might be interested in giving out for other users to rp as, or if/when pups come into the picture they can be posted there as well. RP Event chars may be posted there in the future.

The Points Shop has also moved to the Lounge, and the widgets on the edges of the site may shift around a bit. If you notice something isn't working correctly on the forum, or if I break the site completely, please let me know so I can fix it ASAP! I sometimes make ridiculous mistakes so help me out, squad.

ETC.
The Pack Playlist will be reopening tomorrow, and the WQ thread will be updated on the 22nd. Our Signature contest has been pushed off for a later date when everyone is not as busy with school/work/etc.  I think that's really all I have for now, so have an amazing day and keep being dutiful servants amazing!~
Zyro
Zyro
Pack Royal

https://thegraywoodalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum