The Graywood Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mount Fare
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:39 pm by Ceviche

» Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm by Zwei

» Character Adoption Guidelines
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:27 pm by Zwei

» | Incandescence RPG |
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves | Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 pm by Guest

» New Cbox! Check it out, folks!
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 am by Zwei

» Greetings, strangers
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 pm by Zyro

» Inactiveness :/
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 am by Brume

» Howzit going ya'll?
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm by Zwei

» Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*
Mount Fare - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am by Dhela

MotM Spotlight
N/A
MONTH: --
Congratulations to N/A!
RP Info
---
---
Chilly winds | Dark clouds | Late evening
RP Season: Late Autumn
RP Event: N/A
---
The Council
Royals
Deputies
Rank Leaders
Head Mage: TBD
Head Brunt: TBD
Head Spear: TBD
Head Rezza: TBD

Mount Fare

+6
Ceviche
Renegade
Johannes
Vorocia
Zwei
Zyro
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mount Fare - Page 3 Empty Re: Mount Fare

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:32 am

| :: | AGAHI | :: |

A... a voice. Another terrified voice. A voice filled with question and terror. Agahi's only functioning ear pricked forward, as his tail swung in a whip-like way. This couldn't be possible... he was alone for so long, his eyes hadn't seen another of his specie for almost twenty-four months... twenty-four months, the thought clung in his head for a while. His pupils of pitch black started to constrict and dilate themselves as if they were looking for something to focus on desperately, but there was noting there! Why was there nothing? Nothing? Why couldn't they just zero, zero in and focus on that forsaken wooden structure in front of him? Why!? Fume started to build up in his head, his tongue rattled out of his mouth and began to graze against his stained teeth as his lungs released a snarl. A snarl addressed to no one else but himself.

"...I-I'm sorry..." The male exclaimed as his body stood stiff, fibers on end and eyes still locked onto the elderly tree. He'd lost control over himself, his actions, his mind... a knot soaked in poison started to build in his throat, causing him to halt what he was previously saying. "I apologize, I didn't mean to scare you." Agahi continued, a suspiration escaping his maw swiftly while he jerked his head upwards, locking eye-contact with the blondie before him.

It was a real surprise to find another canid roaming the canopy. Even if it was a total stranger his presence managed to create feelings of joy down the male's spine. Pondering on whether to approach the younger wolf or not, Agahi seated himself atop some parched fallen leaves, curling his tail around his haunches as his right ear gave a calm flinch, acknowledging the other's presence.
--
Addressed: Ceviche
OOC: To be honest I started laughing when I read your post. This scene is so odd and awkward, haha.

Last edited by Agahi on Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Jackaal realized that Ceviche had heard something and decides to go see what it is. When he arrives was a wolf screaming to leave him alone "Uh.. Are you okay?" he says, then turns to Ceviche and asks "Is he talking to us?". Soon after he looks at the sky and see that was getting late "Ceviche, we have to go back, take the female wolf and take this one for Rikki, him will take care of it.. I think.."

Mentioned: Anke, Rikki
Adressed: Agahi, Ceviche

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceviche Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:49 pm

- Ceviche

Ceviche had all but completely ignored the snarling and other behavior from the lone male. He tilted his head, watching him stare at the tree. Maybe he wasn't staring at the tree though? Maybe something else was there? He sniffed around the area in front of the tree. It didn't seem like there was anything there...

"Scare me? No, I scared myself really." He would have been bouncing around but his heart was still racing, so he sat for a moment to catch his breath. When he finally looked back, the male was staring him dead in the eyes. It wasn't really intimidating, but it was kind of strange perhaps. He continued to sit there, his shiny grey eyes locked with the older male's. Even when Jackaal came running up, he didn't break eye contact- he spoke back to Jackaal as though he were concentrating with all his ability. "Y-yeah... I think we should, uh... yeah, bring him along, sure."

He stood up still maintaining his gaze. "So, lets go then, come on old man." He continued to stand there staring into those strange eyes. Were different colors normal? Probably not.

Mentioned: --
Addressed: Agahi, Jackaal

OOC: Let's go, old man
Ceviche
Ceviche
Rezza

https://kirozanagi.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyro Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:14 am

* aye squad just a lil heads up that anke is on efa once more and it might be a long time, so just carry on with the rp as usual and excuse her post for now *
Zyro
Zyro
Pack Royal

https://thegraywoodalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Ceara plopped down on her increasingly fluffy haunches; definitely more 'cushion for the pushin' as of late as winter approached. Hello winter coat, old friend!

Her mouth parted and a pink tongue lolled out as a gentle pant escaped her mouth, concluding a rapid trot on the sloped terrain. The sun had yet to show its face that day. In fact, she didn't recall seeing that good, big ol' white & bright star in the sky for a while now. She'd noticed the climate here was cool and moist while the bright blue sky was routinely shrouded by a grey cloud cover. Unfortunate. Still, even without that illuminating light of the sun, the great outdoors still managed to be as beautiful as ever. The deciduous trees had shed partially and Ceara observed the fiery colors of the leaves - scarlet oak and amber alder leaves lightly covered the soil and rocks. She observed the trees, climbing up high, its branches, dotted with leaves, reaching out like fingers towards the heaven. This excited the she-wolf! Surely mother nature was imbued with an abundance of passion this autumn! Her creamy tail waggled with delight. As she observed the sight before her, she slowly retreated into her mind, thinking up all kinds of schmutz. First her thoughts went from images of the trees, then to hares, fawns, and elk. Before she knew it, she was salivating as she pondered some good grub. Munchies, if you will.
That's aside the point. Why was she here?
She didn't know, herself. Thus far her goals in life were to: 1) Survive. Obviously. To survive would be quite a treat; A pleasure, a goof, a gaff, and a laugh, to say the very least. 2) To entertain herself sufficiently, just enough to literally not die of boredom, was also a reasonable goal. Those lithe little paws carried her to wherever they could and they truly seemed to have a mind of their own. In any case, she ended up here, alive and entertained.

Something jerked her out of deep thought rather quickly - Her ears captured an influx of conversation that she'd not noticed previous, too focused on her thoughts and the sights surrounding her. Hm. That did seem like a little bit of a pickle. Her ears pricked forward, alert, as she tuned in. It seemed like a slightly awkward interaction, perhaps among a few friends? A pack? - she heard a little bit of an 'um,' a little 'uh,' and a few pauses. Ceara reckoned that if they didn't already see her, they would be able to catch her intruding scent soon enough. She had interacted with very few wolves in the last half-year, though, so coming off as super awkward was a possibility.  Plus, Ceara, as much as she would love to naturally be a super smooth, foxy chump, she was definitely not... Her social skills were rusty at the time and she could only hope she wouldn't preside as the queen of cringe. This irked her and her ears pointed to her sides in anxiety. This was uncharacteristic. With her family she could exude more confidence, but with strangers? She wasn't sure.

She woofed softly to alert them of her presence before toddling on over, looking like a petite cotton ball atop some stumpy, short little legs, as per usual. Just beyond some bushes were a few males, as well as some other quiet wolves in the area. The first wolf that met her eyes was a young black and white male, seemingly quite near to her in age. He didn't seem a threat, indeed, he seemed quite pleasant. Next, she looked over towards a roughed-up looking male, older than herself and the others, who was dark in color and larger in stature - first noticing the scars, torn ear, and next an astounding pair of eyes My, is that remarkable! she thought. Interesting. She had never before seen eyes like his. Next, she observed the third male. Was he ever large! From his height and size she felt a pang of apprehensive respect, perhaps a little bit of fear. He could either tear her apart or be the most gentle giant in this neck of the woods. Otherwise, he was also near her in age, like the other wolf, and had a most lovely coat, resembling that of the sweet, sticky liquid from a bee hive.
"Greetings and salutations, my friends," she chirped "I'm terribly sorry to intrude, but if you don't mind me asking... what is this?" she stumbled over her words "I mean - what's this group you got here? This unit, if you will? Some friends? Some goons? A pack? Have I walked in on something I shouldn't have?

--------

ooc: (edit) rip,, i just read over the last couple pages and i noticed im further postponing your hunt pls forgive me i have sinned
addressed: agahi, ceviche, jackaal, +anyone else in the area B)
Ceara
Ceara
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:15 am

"You know Blondie, even critters like myself have names." The rogue remarked with a relatively polite, yet dull tone. "Agahi." He then continued as he pulled himself up, noticing another much younger presence; another male. "If you don't mind me asking, where..." His phrase was cut in half mimicking the motion of melting butter; another, another one. Another canid, this time a female. Agahi pricked his only functioning ear forward as he cocked his head to the left to only zero his gaze in on the minuscule silhouette "Greetings from my part as well." He exclaimed before continuing on with his carefully constructed speech "We must've confused you, we're not related to each other nor are we a pack as one of your previous questions stated. We... well I drew too much attention to myself and the Blondie over here along with his friend came by." Agahi responded, his tone clear crisp; his head was now focused on the gal a few inches before his pads, such an odd and unique coloration this rogue's pelt had. He hadn't seen many wolves with such a pure palette.

"Are you looking for someone in particular?" An inquiry came swiftly with the separation of his jowls as words and phrases leaped down from the only exit they were able to find.  The male's tail--banner to some, was now flinching occasionally as his bi-colored orbs narrowed their vision upon the newest arrival. A lone gal. Another loner, a loner with such a rare light coloration and a pair of matching eyes.

--
Mentioned: Ceviche, Jackaal
Addressed: Ceviche, Jackaal, Ceara

OOC: Excuse this mess of a post, but I'm writing it while eating breakfast--gotta run, dem studies....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:57 am

The tension ailing the she-wolf dissipated, that peculiar tightness leaving her core and little legs. Her mug adopted a rather genial expression, her amber eyes softening while she couldn't possibly stifle a placid sigh of relief. Ceara felt eased as she was met without aggression. Perhaps the others would greet her in a similar fashion? After all, who could passionately resent a living, breathing cotton ball?

The response of the male was interesting, giving way to thought. First and foremost, did he mean to say he was a loner, as well, that happened to capture the attention of the two other males? Were the other two part of a pack? There were other wolves in the area, so surely someone was leading a pack and making a home in such charming, beautiful lands. The abundance of natural resources would undoubtedly allow a pack to flourish in the domain. Additionally, Ceara definitely did not expect him to respond in that manner. From an individual so rugged in appearance she should probably expect an ass-kicking, yet she received some polite feedback. As the saying goes, 'don't judge a book by its cover!'
"Oh, how curious," Ceara woofed, letting the words register once more amidst a quick pause "so you're a loner then? As am I!" her tail was itching to waggle - by this point nearly all the social anxiety and fear of committing a faux pas was replaced with delight as she was stimulated by the chatter.  "I'm not sure if these fellows are in the same boat, however  - You happen to live around these parts?" Her pupils wandered on over to the two other wolves, first being drawn to the more sizable, creamy-coated male. After brief consideration, she now assumed him to be the alpha due to his size, likely strength, and the fact that she felt an innate amalgamation of both fear and respect upon the sight of him. The lone male had, ever so affectionately, referred to him as 'Blondie.' Was that his name? It definitely did suit his lovely blond coat, although it did seem a strange name for an alpha; Blondie doesn't necessarily scream 'power' and 'authority,' it more so screamed 'gentle big poofball.' She then looked again at the younger black and white male. She envied his coat - soft in appearance and kempt. Who doesn't love hygiene? Furthermore, he appeared thin, if not lean. Perhaps he was a hunter or scout? He would do well in that position, surely.
Ceara stopped herself before she overthought it. As much as she would hate to admit so, she was getting ahead of herself, perhaps even getting a little over-excited. She was a step away from being a giggling bundle of joy, pondering the what-ifs of this probable pack. She returned to reality and instead of standing there like a buffoon Ceara did the most reasonable thing that came to mind - names. Good stuff. There was always such variation in the names of wolves! It never failed to impress her!
Her tongue lolled out, preceding a smile, indicative of her good intention. Of course, she already knew Blondie. "You must be Blondie?" she chuffed quietly, looking to the large tan wolf. She then looked towards inky-coated male with his most interesting eye pigmentation. She thought she heard something earlier as she entered the immediate area... What was it again? Was it Agahi? Ahagor? Agathor? Yes, it was definitely Agathor she resolved Perhaps I'll refer to him as 'Thor?' No, too informal. 'Agathor' would be just fine "You must be Agathor... how might you feel about Thor instead? It's got a good ring to it!" As for the final male, the thin, black and white, well-kept young wolf, she did not know his name. "You may be?" she inquired, wide-eyed and curious.

'Are you looking for someone in particular?' her ears pricked curiously. That question happened to take her aback, since she hadn't the slightest idea. "I wouldn't know, myself. I don't really know anyone. To be frank, I'm just scrounging the lands in search of munchies, water, and a good time. I ain't seeking anyone in particular - but, I mean, the company of others is definitely a plus." she paused "are you?" she responded, asking the same question he'd asked her.

--------

ooc: ceara is kinda acting like a doofus dont mind her
addressed: agahi, ceviche, jackaal, +anyone else in the area B)
Ceara
Ceara
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceviche Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:52 pm

- Ceviche

"Agahi." He tested out the word. It sounded weird, really kind of like if he had cotton in his mouth when he said it. Honestly, 'old man' rolled off the tongue much better, but every wolf had their own opinion.

He broke his stare when the poof ball let out a chipper bark- That was a wolf? She was so, so, uh- words didn't really do it justice. So small and fluffy looking, and small- He sat there for a little longer, but hopped up and moved over as Agahi and the female kept talking. It was pretty cute, the way she seemed so upbeat. "You must be Blondie?"

"Blondie?" He thought about the name for a moment, and looked around. He was the only one that could have possibly fit the description, what with his light blonde fur. "Me? No, my name is Ceviche." He chuckled. What a silly name, no one had ever really tried to give him a nickname like that- save for his mother calling him 'Cevi' throughout his days as a pup.

Honestly this situation was becoming increasingly ridiculous- so many lone wolves coming into this territory all at once. It was laughable really. So, laugh he did.

"Really," he giggled, "I'm pretty sure the three of us are all intruders right now. Jackaal over there," he gestured to the other male, "my new friend, found me sleeping and said this was his pack's territory. Said something about finding their Zyro- and also about hunting for some food. I was going to help him out; but, it seems like wolves are coming out of the woodwork!" He laughed a bit louder, cackling for a moment like a hyena before he got ahold of himself, and settled down into a bouncy giggle. "We've caught more wolves than rabbits!"

"Heheehe, so what's your name?" he manage to giggle out at the newest arrival. It was probably something cute and fitting, like Snowie (with an ie because that was a cuter spelling), or Winter, maybe even Frostie... He attempted to yawn, still feeling rather sleepy, but also still bouncing with giggles.

Mentioned: Jackaal, Agahi, Zyro
Addressed: Agahi, Ceara

OOC: He want to slep but also is like FRIENDS!!!
Ceviche
Ceviche
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:33 pm

Agahi decided to answer the female's questions one by one, while he seated himself back down allowing his tail to thud on occasion. "As the Blondie over here stated, we're all rogues. Just a bunch of idiots tied together by plain luck" his tongue stiffened momentarily picking up bits of its body--The male's throat had already started to show signs of soreness, he was in desperate need of water.

A light raspy chuckle followed the alternative of his name this gal managed to create, "Agathor" he allowed the word to bounce up and down his tongue as he lingered with its articulation. "No, the name's Agahi" the loner claimed his voice followed by the sudden incline of his head. "As if I am looking for an individual myself, I assure you not. I have set no goals yet." He then continued, his thorax constantly rising and falling in a rhythmic motion while he inhaled and exhaled puffs of moisturized oxygen.--Such a pain if someone were to ask him... such a torturous way to breathe.

Zyro... hmm who was this shady figure looming over them? He hadn't heard of such a name before; it was odd. An anonymous canid with no face to show for the sake of his colliding eyes. "Who is this Zyro you're talking about Blondie?" An inquiry followed shortly after as his curiosity grew stronger to the point where it no longer could be controlled by himself.  The lone male decided to pull himself upwards as there was no use in staying seated any longer--there was really no point in wasting both his time and theirs. He marched a few inches towards the female, whose frame happened to shadow under his "Now, who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?" Agahi splintered his jowls to allow mellow words to escape their boundaries. With the forward arch of his head and the lowering of his gaze, the canine locked eye contact with the soft brown orbs this female possessed.
--
Mentioned: Ceviche, Ceara, Zyro.
Adressed: Ceviche, Ceara, Jackaal.

OOC: Let's get this party started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyro Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:24 pm

*** Please be sure and read: https://thegraywoodalliance.rpg-board.net/t92-roleplay-sweep-8-8-16#951 ***

(( Also, Zyro just did a lil howl to try and call Jackaal back to le den, just so you babs know ^^ ))
Zyro
Zyro
Pack Royal

https://thegraywoodalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:39 am

Ceara began to consider the body language of the wolves as she attempted to gauge the social atmosphere. It took a few short moments for the sounds of giggles escaping Blondie and the occasional thump of Agathor's tail to make their way past all the fuzz, into her ears, and to her trusty ol' hippocampus. Such actions hopefully indicated mutual felicity - placidity, rather - and being as receptive to such positive emotions as she was, her heart warmed and she felt a jovial buzz in the air. By now, the majority of the wolves seemed friendly and she felt the 'positive vibes' in the air, for lack of a better word.  Apprehensive emotions dissolved and the young she-wolf was left feeling emotionally lightened.

The two of them disclosed their names, and much to her chagrin, she was erroneous. On the bright side, she was close enough.
Me? No, my name is Ceviche Ceviche. She repeated it mentally; that may suit him. Something that may suit him even better would be 'Blondie,' in her opinion, as it certainly did reflect his outwards appearance. She made proper eye contact with the male in question preceding her chatter, "Ceviche," she mused, testing out the word upon her light-pink tongue. It rolled out of her kisser smoother than silk and the moniker certainly had a pleasant, sibilant ending. "I must admit, a very nice name! Surely your parents had excellent taste; albeit, are you sure you'd like to pass up the alias of 'Blondie?' It suits you!"
Her pupils then met with those of Agathor's as he spoke. Scratch that - Agahi! She must have misheard it the first time around. His seemed quite the unique one - never before had it met her ears. Agahi? pondered the entertained Ceara, beaming briefly, "My oh my, that's a far cry from 'Agathor' if I've ever heard one" she woofed, lightheartedly acknowledging her error "my fault - just a minor mental lapse: you could interpret it as my brain shitting out, or perhaps the more family-friendly alternative, a 'brain fart.'" As a response to their queries regarding her own name, the female added "Most call me Ceara! Of course, you good folks can call me anything you'd like." Ceara comfortably positioned her front paws and her hind legs slunk, planting her hoary, fluffy bum atop the moist soil and bright alder leaves. Meanwhile, her tail waggled. Oh, how she loved to exchange such pleasantries!

Ceara took in both of the wolves' explanations of the current situation. Turns out she misjudged the goings-on a fair bit, likely as a result of being intoxicated by a cocktail of excitement, confusion, and a dash (or more) of naivety. Agathor and Blondie pieced it together quite well, however, and the situation was starting to make sense to her. The three of them were, in fact, intruders - no - that had a negative connotation. Ceara viewed herself as a ray of sunshine, how could she possibly be an intruder? 'Uninvited visitor' sounded so much better! As for the other male, who Goldie informed her as being named 'Jackaal,' he was not trespassing. He lived in this territory and was a part of the pack. Luckily, Goldie explained that he and Jackaal were friends, which meant he would likely be on good terms with the other pack members. Perhaps they wouldn't mind her or Agathor's presence, either. Would she be joining them? It was a possibility. Joining a pack wasn't necessarily on her to-do list - she was adequately entertained thanks to  herself and nature. Furthermore, food and water, at this time of year, were not of concern. Even so, interacting and receiving feedback from others was a special, intimate, and highly-valued form of entertainment in itself.

'It seems like wolves are coming out of the woodwork' Ceara nodded eagerly in agreement. "You're definitely not kidding, chum; the three of us are living examples of that. I could see why, too - there's company, grub, water, and these beautiful woods graced by autumn. Folk here must have it pretty good!" How could any wolf pass over these lands? Ceara found the surroundings to be certainly beautiful and nature's resources to be in good supply. Wolves were definitely coming out of the woodwork and the three of them were living proof.
Ceara perked up - food? Her ears fervently picked up the mention of food. 'Said something about finding their Zyro - and also about hunting for some food,' 'we've caught more wolves than rabbits.' That word, 'Zyro?' What could that mean? Perhaps it was someone Jackaal knew, maybe even a figure of authority? Sure didn't sound like a kind of food. The mention of rabbits, though, was something she understood very well. In fact, she met many rabbits during her travels that coincidentally ended up in her belly. She could already feel an influx of hot saliva coating her mouth. "You've caught more wolves than rabbits, you say? I might suggest we fix that by continuing that hunt you mentioned.." she opined dreamily, preoccupied with the idea of a snack. However, it would be most sensible to, oh, you know, not be encroaching on another's territory. "Although we should probably do something about this whole trespassing thing at some point, too," she chortled. One way or another, surely the situation would be sorted out and she would get some lovely grub soon enough.

--------

ooc: ceara is a slave 2 food, ride or die boys + im loving the rp so far oml keep it up my friends
addressed: agahi, ceviche, +anyone and everyone
Ceara
Ceara
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:53 am

"Grub" hmm, the pleasant-sounding word danced on the male's vocals, soon climbing up towards his tongue and then slithering out of his brim in a typical slow fashion. Agahi's head whipped to the left signalling the rest of his well-muscled frame to follow swiftly.

A low-pitched rave--howl as some would characterize it rang the doorbell of his unchained ear; another presence, another individual calling their recruit.... Jackaal, was it? That's how it seemed. "Let's move on, we wasted enough time already." Agahi suggested dragging his lithe pillars as he started to move headed for a thick layer of underbrush and parched red trees, ahead of him. "Staying in an occupied land is probably the worst idea someone could come up with." He added on as he proceeded with his steady gait. "You're more welcome to follow if you wish." His maw opened for the last time, stained ochre canines making their presence known behind the group's back. His large silhouette started to become one with the streaks of greens and reds ahead... until there was nothing, nothing left of him.

It was clear, Agahi was not an imbecile. He wasn't willing to see the how this messed-up situation would end for the both of them. The small group he managed to stumble upon was still insignificant to him, he only met those voyagers once so it was logical to say that his interest and bond wasn't strong enough to reel him back in. Although... if he was to rethink of his abrupt action, he'd realize what he was leaving behind. All those faces would just fade away, fade away and be thrown down the drain. What about this gal he'd just met? Ceara, wasn't it?

The though was quickly trashed, as there was no time to cry over a lost case. His main goal for now was to cross this territory and head for the land which laid behind it. The land with all those cinnamon and crimson colored trees. The land where he'd find peace. But in order to do that he'd have to head in the wolf's mouth--such irony. Irony... funny, he hadn't met that word in a long while, maybe it was time he did again.
--
Mentioned: Ceara, Jackaal.
Addressed: Ceara, Jackaal, Ceviche.

OOC: Dun dun.... dun, let's see how this plays out. Sorry for the relatively short post, but inspiration is what I lack currently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceviche Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:50 am

- Ceviche

"Oh, Ceara is it?" He chirped jovially. It was a much better name than Agahi, and really he was completely opposed to calling the older male that. In his mind better words described the wolf, such as: Pops, Gramps, and Old Man. A fine collection of names as any. He wriggled in the positive attention that he was getting, his tail thrashing around when Ceara complimented his name. Honestly though, Snowball would have been a much more fitting name, but Ceara was nice too.

He was just about to agree with her sentiment on finding some grub, but was cut short by the low howl that echoed in his eardrums. Was that a Zyro? He stood there mid-word with his mouth still hanging open as he watched Agahi head off into the trees. But, that wasn't the right way- the howl had come from the other direction... Where was he going?  "W-wait Pops, where are you going?" Was he leaving already? But they hadn't even met the zyro yet....

He bounced anxiously from foot to foot as thoughts churned in his head. He looked from Ceara to where Agahi had disappeared and back towards where that howl had come from before deciding on heading towards the call of Jackaal's packmates. He took a few steps before turning to Ceara. "Come on, Jackaal said we could rest safely at their densite." It was a hard decision to turn his back on the old man, especially after he'd found him in the middle of what seemed to be a psychotic break, but maybe that was for the best. It was certainly disheartening to say the least, but he wasn't going to force him anywhere he didn't want to go.

The only thing that tugged at his heartstrings now was whether she was going to follow Agahi or come along with him.

Mentioned: Agahi, Ceara, Jackaal

OOC: sorry i took a while to post,,,
Ceviche
Ceviche
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Her eyes glimmered excitedly, both nodding and smiling enthusiastically as Blondie acknowledged her. At this point, the day was coming to a close. The sun, shrouded by overcast, meandered under the horizon, gently saturating the clouds with violet. This was the commencement of twilight. At this time, she would have to do something, and just lingering as an unaffiliated individual was not ideal. The she-wolf was presented with two options in this moment: move on and scuttle out of the territory or make her presence known to the pack. Ceara was rather fond of the latter option and she immediately resolved upon that plan of action. She was adamant. Her eyes closed partially for a moment and she briefly daydreamed of herself and the others, Blondie and Agathor, integrated into this pack. Oh, how joyful it could be! The mental image was plainly akin to her early adolescence as a happy, fluffy, creamy and cloud-like form, thriving with her companions. She doubted this decision was a rash one, and in fact, she reckoned it would likely improve her life exponentially. Since the vital decision-making had concluded, she had two things left to do: first, link up with that 'Zyro.' She didn't quite know what that was, but she assumed it to be a figure of authority. The second thing to do was make sure Agathor and Blondie joined her!

As she wrapped up those thoughts, the female's focus returned to the two before her. Much to her dismay, Agathor suggested 'moving on' and welcomed the two to accompany. Before she knew it, his swarthy, dark body had wandered off and mingled with the shadows of the evening and the colors of leaves. As he advanced, the crunch of leaves and the sounds of disturbed earth were quickly fading. With that, her tangerine eyes dimmed while a realization that there lay a complication with her plans crept in. Her gaze averted from the sight and went towards Blondie - his suggestion that would follow introduced to her another decision: 'come on, Jackaal said we could rest safely at their densite.' Her ears swiveled to the side slightly in worry. Leave Agathor and chum around with Blondie or vice versa, - what a pickle, she mused mentally, pondering her options. Perhaps she could manage to convince Agathor to accompany? She would have to put the suggestion forth, however, to Blondie: "Wait," she woofed, gently tilting her head to the side in correspondence to her inquiry "what do you say about a little search and rescue mission for Agathor? I mean -" she fumbled a little over her words, just as she did when she first introduced herself, a similar cast of faintly worrisome feelings returning to her, "I would love to go to the densite, but I want my new friends to join me!" If he rejected the offer, she would have to make a harder decision. Oh, how she ever so disliked the invasion of such worries. Her mind, usually a hearty ball of joy, was tainted in this moment with a trace of vexation. Still, optimism would prevail - she must be confident that she would solve this. She looked at Blondie, waiting for his response, a smile carved into her lips as she continued to look through her rose-colored glasses - those she had looked through from the moment her eyelids first parted.

--------

ooc: hyped for this o boy o my
Ceara
Ceara
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceviche Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:58 pm

- Ceviche

Thank goodness, she'd said it rather than him. He was worried that he was the only one who wanted gramps to come along. He hopped along towards where Agahi had headed and chirped at Ceara, "Well, let's hurry and get him then- before he dies of old age!"

He bounded towards where the older male had headed, sniffing the ground furiously every so often to make sure he was headed the right way. The wet squelch of damp leaves underfoot made him rethink running so fast, but he kept heading towards Agahi, looking back every so often to make sure he hadn't lost Ceara. "Old man! Come back!" He shouted before he started to wheeze. He was pretty fast when he first started running, but his stamina wasn't all too great. In fact, he hadn't gone far at all when he started to slow down, maybe 20 feet? It was mainly due to his lack of regular exercise; but, he continued to half-run (or perhaps a strange trot would be a better description of his movement) even as he started to run out of breath. "A-Ahga, Ahhgh- Aa, AHAGI! AGAHI!"

It was astonishing how quickly pops could move, really it was admirable for sure. Ceviche thought about how nice it would be if he could move that fast. Not a rabbit in the world would escape him- well unless he was too tired. Then they could escape. But not for long![/color]

Mentioned: Agahi

OOC: he screm :V
Ceviche
Ceviche
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:44 pm

"Pops" such a silly alias... yet however it sounded somewhat amusing even to him. His tongue continued its nervous clicking as it repeated the word slowly "Where are you going Pops?" Ceviche's last inquiry broke down the doors of his eardrums. Where was he going really? That was something he didn't know for sure. Was he really leaving the group he had just met or was he staying with them? Uncertainty... uncertainty... nothing more nothing less.

The male forced his pads to an abrupt halt, gravel and cinnamon leaves tucked under them gently, comforting them with their presence--the sensation was odd and welcoming. It was calming... it was calming having moisture on his paws. Too calming to be called calm... His mind flew away into the distant setting sun, his spirit was no longer present as he was thinking... Pondering on whether or not to return back. If he were to continue on his own, his mind would eventually collapse like an aged pillar--he knew his condition was unstable... he knew he'd find himself lying stiffly under some trees... unable... unable to move and speak, the only movement visible would be the pained occasional blinking of his tired eyes as flocks of sky voyagers soared above his cadaver and feasted on his muscles and remaining remnants. And... even after all this he'd just let them--he'd let them have his body, let them eat his own existence... his own insignificant existence. He was nothing more but a broken little flower in an endless field flourishing by his kind. He was nothing... he was just a colorless... flat number among millions... billions... trillions.

Eventually... he'd become trapped in his own mind; a labyrinth of sorts, a maze filled with madness and blood oozing down its walls. He'd wander there like a lost sheep, wander there stuck in time. Wander... wander... and wander till his feet bled blue blood. Till his bones rusted and stuck in place... Till his body became a tree... Till there was no more of him left.

Mercy, mercy would be what he'd ask for. The sweet lullaby of death; sinister death if you may. This would be his salvation, his way out of this dark room. An escape from his mind's monsters.  A beam of light in an endless dark path...

He suspired, he couldn't take it anymore... It was deep, too deep even for him. He stood there silently, his tail whipping around effortlessly as his head hung low. His eyes were focused on some bushes, some brilliantly colored bushes--dead bushes.

--
Mentioned: Ceviche
Addressed: Ceviche, Ceara

OOC: Please excuse the gloominess and possibly the terrible construction of this post. It's nearly 3 AM right now.

Last edited by Agahi on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:26 pm

'Well, let's hurry and get him then- before he dies of old age!' her muzzle parted into a cheeky grin, pleased knowing he wanted Agathor's company, as well. "Lead the way, champ!" twittered the female as her sedentary legs broke into a sloppy canter, akin to that of an inexperienced dressage pony. She eyed his large, creamy frame disappear into the woods ahead of her, and while unable to follow him by sight, she could easily follow him by scent, and, of course, his zealous, passionate yelling. Agathor had likely covered some ground by that point but, luckily, no distance could escape Blondie's fervent calls. Initially, she'd noticed Blondie was quite the sprinter and she was having difficulty keeping up - her little pale legs could only carry the wolf so quickly. Within several meters, though, Blondies gallop seemed reduce to a jog and the sounds of his heavy breaths tediously entering and leaving his lungs were audible ahead. She laughed a breathy laugh, melded with a pant, upon hearing more of his chatter: 'Old man! Come back,' ''AAAHGh!' In truth, he wasn't that old. Perhaps around five. A wiser individual than she could dare to say that that was the prime of one's life; the near physical peak with a wise, experienced mind. He was a far cry from 'gramps' or 'pops' as Blondie called him, yet still, it was a good source of comedic relief as she caught up.

She was nearly apace with Blondie and spotted his bright coat ahead, "Wait for me! I've got little legs!" she chuffed after him, lengthening her stride in an attempt to speed up. As she did, the entirety of her white coat, which was growing heavier and heavier as winter approached, bounced about furiously and Ceara was indeed comparable to a cotton ball or a plush pillow in flight. The notion humored her - she must have looked so silly, a good reflection of her usual personality, however, she was determined in this moment, her busy mind returning to Agathor. As quickly as they could, her paws traversed over the periodic jutting rock and the sloped, leaf-littered soil. The pupils of the she-wolf intently fine-combed the environment ahead of her, searching for the outline of the wolf they sought - out of her eye's focus and to her side was Blondie, accompanied by the motion-blurred alders and birches. To her front was merely the crisp image of more woods, a beautiful image, albeit not what she chevied.

"Wait," she squeaked to Blondie as she slowed "you hear that?" a short distance away, the sudden crunch - caused by neither herself nor Blondie - of gravel and leaves was audible. Her ears perked, hungry for more, but the sound had stopped. If that was Agathor, he must have ceased his movements. Her thick tail began to waggle furiously, whipping from side to side, knowing Agathor may have been near. Their search and rescue mission was going to be a huge success! "Oh my goSH.." she yelped excitedly, adopting Blondie's yell, "AAAGATHORR!"

--------

ooc: (now she screm) +need not worry agahi ur post is beautiful as always, trust
Ceara
Ceara
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:17 am

Another scream, this time a stronger one. A scream... mixed with something else? Mixed with another scream? Two screams? "AAAGATHORR!" Arhg... how he hated that word. It irked him, it irked him deeply. "The name's AGAAHII!" he forced a raised tone out of his jowls as his head whipped around, resting on Ceara's cloud-like form and the form of Ceviche who was beside her. Both were out of breath, it was no surprise really--he had gone a good distance away from them.

The male remained still while he eyed the duo with his head tilted behind his back, how important was he to them anyway? His eyes fixated closely on the light figures for a good while, before he dared to open his mouth. "I assure you, I'm not going to die." the male chuffed--he was almost sure that he had previously heard something about 'dying'. Either way, that was not the point; the point was not to waste any more time.

The sun was rising behind some trees, his form ever so powerful it could easily blind anyone who'd dare to gaze upon him. Agahi spun around, turning his frame towards the younger individuals; his eyes were squinted together forming a pair of slits--the light was intense... too intense for his orbs focus properly.
"You are persistent, aren't you?" The male inquired as he raised his left forepaw and started to cycle them in a casual manner. He wasn't going to lash out or anything... he just felt the urge to move in cycles as his gaze found and lost their eyes.

--
Addressed: Ceviche, Ceara

OOC: To be honest I burst out laughing when I read both of your posts. They made my morning haha.

Last edited by Agahi on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:20 am

'The name's AGAAHII!' just the voice she wanted to hear - Agathor's crisp, articulate words rung out and her ears pricked up, realizing it was indeed him! Whoops! Aw, 'Agathor' sounded so cool, she mentioned to herself. No matter - she would continue to inwardly refer to the wolf as 'Agathor' till' the end of days. Her eyes made a dash for the source of the yell, and surely enough, there he was, but a short distance away. Agathor was incredibly still for a few moments, those that seemed like a lifetime as she was fixated upon him, his dark body resembling a still statue. His silence was also concurrent in this moment, it was broken, however, when his black lips parted to assure them: 'I'm not going to die.' Her mouth split into a big, open smile, allowing her salmon-pink tongue to roll out freely. Autumn's cool air tickled the insides of her mouth as she panted but she managed to quickly reply: "I sure hope so!" she inhaled sharply, coming to the tail end of her panting-fit, "we gotta go find that Zylo!... Or Zyro, was it? Whatever that was, it sounded important!"
Agathor began a casual stroll, circling the pair of light-coated wolves and for a moment returned to repose. Silence briefly came again, yet it wore thin as the crunch of gravel and leaves periodically rang out, crunch.. cruch.. crack.. followed by speech, once more. 'You are persistent, aren't you?' "Why, of course we are! There's stuff to do and wolves to see - we couldn't just forget about you. After all, that wouldn't be very chum-like of us, would it?" As she waited for words from either of them, she excitedly pranced about like a happy, dancing shiba. Now her plans to join the pack, with her surrounding companions, could go off without a hitch! With that thought in mind, untethered joy returned to her as her little white paws continued to prance.

EDIT: Heading to Graywood Den & Main Territory

--------

ooc: ceara rn:
woofer:

Last edited by Ceara on Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ceara
Ceara
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceviche Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:25 pm

- Ceviche

"A-AHHH," Ceviche gasped for air as he tried to catch his breath. "Ce- Eaara- CEARA DID YOU FIND HI-" He was cut short as he ran into Ceara, who'd stopped. She'd found him alright. "AGAHI DON't DO THAT." He took a moment to breathe as he sat for a moment. He watched Ceara's silly prancing and would have happily joined in if it weren't for his exhaustion, though he did wave a paw in a half attempt.

After he got his breathing under control he stood and shook his fur out, before looking between Ceara and Agahi. His spotted tongue lolled out and he began to wag his tail as he remembered what they were doing. "Come on, she's right we gotta find that Zyro- and it's been a long day." He gave a sharp glare to the older male as he added on, "and that means you too, Po- Agahi." He caught his nickname and tried to brush it off casually. "You're ours now, so that means we won;t let you go so easily now." He gave a wide grin.

Now, with a somewhat refreshed bounce in his step, he backed up a few steps and called out behind himself "Let's go, I'm tired!" Even so, he sounded a bit too energetic for being properly tired...

Now he was headed for the source of that howl from earlier.
((Here we go go go, Exit stage left to the Den & Main Territory))

Mentioned: Agahi, Ceara, Zyro

OOC: come on everybody
Ceviche
Ceviche
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Jackaal hear Zyro's call and howls for him again "Let's recruits, Zyro will love meeting you," he says as heading to the den.

(I hate myself!!! Sorry for forgetting to warn about the school to this site!! Horrible post, HORRIBLE!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:36 pm

Alistair stood up straight, extending his neck and looking up. He drew in a deep breath, taking in the scenery before him. He had just reached the top of mount fare, and the view was breath-taking. As hard to believe as it was, Alistair had never really been at the top of a mountain before. As he scanned the area, he thought about how much nicer it would have been if he had gotten up here that morning. He decided that he should continue down the mountain, and possibly look for food as well. he started at off at a slow pace, a bit slower than most would walk, and his pace could even dare to rival that of a turtle's. he stopped every so often to sniff at a tree, or a patch of grass, or a bush here or there, until he saw a small rabbit next to a patch of grass.

it was blissfully ignorant to it's surroundings, especially the large, dangerous predator behind it. Alistair remembered his previous thoughts about finding food, and went into full stealth mode, sneaking up behind the small, furry animal. his light, careful footsteps were practically silent as he crept up behind his prey, but then he stopped. the rabbit had stood up, now at least partially aware of a presence behind it. Alistair stood still, holding his breath. he was about two and a half feet away from it, and then he pounced, jumping through the air and landing on the rabbit, who had little to no time to react to the attack before its life was drained from its body. there was a sickening crunch of breaking bones as Alistair crushed the rabbits' head in, then using his teeth to rip the muscle from the bone. he ate the entire rabbit, only leaving the bones and small bits of meat he couldn't get off of the bone behind.

he continued on his way down the mountain, satisfied with his meal, when he realized that he was almost off of the mountain. but then, he noticed that it was starting to get dark, and that he was a bit tired from walking all day, and then he saw a nice, flat, relatively smooth rock, and knew that there was no fighting a nice rest. he sluggishly walked over to the rock and flopped lazily onto it, spreading his long limbs in different directions as he let his tiredness overtake him.

ooc: what even is this aaaaaa

Alistair's eyes fluttered open slightly, being cautious in case the day was bright; his eyes snapping open once he realized that it wasn't. waking up to bright lights wasn't really alistair's favorite thing to do, mainly because it hurt his eyes, but also because it was irritating for some reason, and just overall, unpleasant. he stretched, trying to recall what he had done before falling into the dark, empty, void that was sleep. it was actually quite easy, especially since alistair hadn't had any dreams during his slumber. it was something that he could never really quite figure out, him not having dreams. every once in a while, he would have some sort of weird dream, sometimes he would dream about being a human, other times he would dream about others he had never met, yet were so familiar, but these dreams only happened every once in a while. most of the time, when alistair rested, he slipped into a dark empty abyss, completely devoid of anything or anyone, and when he would wake up, he would realize that he had thrashed around in his sleep, and his every muscle usually felt stiff, to the point where it was painful and uncomfortable.
and that's when he realized that the rest he had just awoken from was one of those times. alistair sat back on his hind legs on the ground where he had woken up, which was about a foot for two from the rock he had lain down on earlier, as he blew forcefully out of his nose, trying to get dirt out of it, even though there wasn't any there. he shook out his coat, little specks of dust and dirt flying in different directions. he stretched out, his legs sore and his head throbbing with a slight, dull, pain. it was almost like the ghost of a headache had come to haunt alistair's brain, the slight pressure digging into his skull. he already felt tired again, but it was the kind of exhaustion he couldn't sleep off, even if he tried. he looked at the sky for the first time since he woke up, and it was about evening now. he could only guess that he had slept for a couple of hours by the lighting in the sky, and he decided that he should get down the mountain, and look for a shelter of some sort, or at least a nice place for him to fall asleep again, even though he wasn't really tired in a way that could be solved by sleep. he slowly trudged down the mountain, still feeling as stiff as when he had woken up, and before he knew it, he had reached the bottom of the mountain, and was walking down into the valley before it.
he took in a deep breath of the crisp autumn air, sighing heavily, letting a small bit of tranquility sink into his state of mind, and that's when alistair smelt it. the scent of wolves. it was relatively strong, signaling that it was close by. it was a mix of at least a dozen scents, all blending together and then dispersing in alistair's mind as his nose tried separating the smells. with the number of different scents drifting through the air and through alistair's mind, there was no doubt that there was a den nearby. he picked out the general direction of the cocktail of smells, and followed it at a slightly faster pace than before, but still going relatively slow, and his mind swirled with thoughts of what was to come.

ooc: aaaaaa im sorry it's probably been like, three days since i've posted
i feel like this is kind of better than my first post, but still kind of bad

Last edited by Zwei on Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry for the squish, no double posting buddy.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Falconette Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:39 am

Naviunna // Unna { 4 y.o | She-wolf | Mage }
    The ivory she-wolf moved out of camp and into the mountainside known as Mount Fare. She lowered her ground where leaves littered the earth. Every step she made caused a rustling crunch beneath her paws. Her ears swiveled while a nervous lick extended to her nose. Quickly, the she-wolf lifted her head and glanced around with fiery orange eyes. Her nostrils flared as she silently inhaled the crisp Autumn air. The female's hackles relaxed, her paws pulling her forward in a direction further from camp. She held her head comfortably erect while her eyes continued scanning the lightly forested terrain.
    Upon reaching a large tree with a few bushes growing at its roots, the she-wolf lowered her white bodice to the earth. Some leaves crushed beneath her which caused a crunching noise for a moment. As soon as she was settled, the female crawled forward very cautiously, her nose reaching out curiously as she inhaled the scents of prey within the bush and tree roots. Unna licked her mouth gently, swallowing her impatience. Her brow narrowed as she lay there contemplating the perfect time to attack. She didn't think about her past in this moment in order to remain entirely focused on the prey. Unna licked her nose again before raising off the forest floor to charge the bushes. She barked out of excitement, and birds lifted from the bushes and beyond the branches of the tree above. She smiled with a pink tongue lolled over her jowls.
    Suddenly, a spry hare bolted from the underbrush catching Naviunna's attention. She bounded after the fat critter. It used all the natural obstacles of the forest to try and knock the snowy lass from its trail.

Falconette
Falconette
Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatsu Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:59 pm

Mount Fare - Page 3 14cwtgw
Tatsu || Female || 3 months || Newblood/Pup

Stiffened muscles worked restlessly to support a minuscule figure of mostly bone and flesh. Paw step after paw step, progress was slowly made, keen golden-brown eyes scanning the lush terrain that was gifted to this land of unknown. Tall wooden pillars seemed to sprout here and there, countless they were, countless.... Myriads of them. "Hey come back!" A high-pitched voice echoed through the underbrush as a tawny silhouette with tinctures of agouti and beige leaped atop some flat elevated rock. "S-stop... Please..." Disappointed eyes would gaze towards an old bird-presumably an aged raven flapping its wings and taking off. Such a disappointment... "Come back, please..." Saddened round eyes lowered themselves on the ground cloaked in hues of red, orange and variants of green. She was alone... Alone again. Aware she was indeed, she knew she was alone, it was just the feeling-the feeling of company from even the smallest critter that kept Tatsu's mind busy and allowed her smile to cling to life.

If only it wasn't for this forsaken storm-ah yes the storm. Cursed rain it was, forcing all the aromas of the land to fade into oblivion. Many got lost, it was a fact, a painful flat truth. With no visibility and no scent, navigation was proven a difficult task. Even the most skilled of their species seemed to get lost in this dance of rain and thunder and so did she... Being a good distance away from the ones' she considered 'family', turned out to be the worst possible choice resulting in both her and the group of three losing sight of each other.

The sudden characteristic sound of steps was the perfect distraction to snap Tatsu out of her thoughts, pulling her honey gaze from the muddy ground and lifting her once flattened ears at their full height. With a curious expression plastered on her visage, the youngster leaped down from the elevated rock she was standing on and landed on some clumps of grass and flowers. A low whine escaped the confines of her jowls as soon as her paws touched the refreshing soil, her hind limb soon reminding her of its presence. It was there, the pain on her left back leg was still haunting her. Taking a moment to register what just happened, the earth-colored pup exhaled sharply and continued on holding her leg in the air.

The appearance of an ivory figure the moments that followed, signaled the tawny colored pup to halt in her tracks. Fear and insecurity took over her quivering body as the pale colored wolf kept moving with astounding speed towards her direction. What was he doing? Was... Was he going to kill her...? Eat her...? Step on her...?

"I'm sorry!" A terrified squeak slithered out of her mouth's capsule accompanied by the flattening of her ears and the tucking of her tail between her legs. Terror had the upper hand now, fear... What a horrible feeling. "I'm s-sorry... P-please forgive me..." With her eyes shut, she'd lower herself on the ground, her chest pressing itself tightly against the dying grass blades of autumn. If only she knew what all this was about; a simple misunderstanding.

Mentioned: Naviunna
Adressed: Naviunna (@Falconette)
OOC: Poor bab, she's terrified ;v; (I really need to finish her bio-I'll do that today hopefully. Felt the urge to post hhh...)

Last edited by Tatsu on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tatsu
Tatsu
Spark

Back to top Go down

Post by Falconette Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:42 pm

Naviunna // Unna { 4 y.o | F | Mage }

The lass' bright amber gaze locked on the heather grey rabbit as it glided through the layer of leaves carpeting the earth. She kept her white face low with her shoulder rolled forward as she continued her full sprint. She growled, licking her nose and nipping at the air, attempting to pull herself faster behind the hare. A strange sound could be heard as she circled around a large tree trunk. The leaves under her paws crunched while her eyes widened in surprise.

A tawny pup was cowering in the exact path the rabbit lead Unna. She immediately began scrambling her long legs to come to a halt, but instead toppled over the pup with a whimper and then a snort. Unna shook her head as she lifted it from the leaves laying around. "Uh... are you all right?" She questioned in a daze. Her head hurt a little from the fall, but she was genuinely curious what was hiding out in the leaves. Her nose sniffed the crisp air around them, the pup's scent was not familiar.

Mentioned: Tatsu
Addressed: Tatsu
Notes: Yay! Someone to respond to ;3; --lame post is lame and short. trying to flesh out Unna
Falconette
Falconette
Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next