The Graywood Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mount Fare
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:39 pm by Ceviche

» Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm by Zwei

» Character Adoption Guidelines
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:27 pm by Zwei

» | Incandescence RPG |
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves | Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 pm by Guest

» New Cbox! Check it out, folks!
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 am by Zwei

» Greetings, strangers
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 pm by Zyro

» Inactiveness :/
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 am by Brume

» Howzit going ya'll?
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm by Zwei

» Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*
The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am by Dhela

MotM Spotlight
N/A
MONTH: --
Congratulations to N/A!
RP Info
---
---
Chilly winds | Dark clouds | Late evening
RP Season: Late Autumn
RP Event: N/A
---
The Council
Royals
Deputies
Rank Leaders
Head Mage: TBD
Head Brunt: TBD
Head Spear: TBD
Head Rezza: TBD

The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread

Go down

The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread Empty The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread

Post by Nova Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:05 am

INSPIRED BY THE FABULOUS LANG

I'm obsessed with the book The Girl with all the Gifts (and Warm Bodies) and now a movie is coming out for it and I am excited and I recommend this to anyone who LOVES zombie stories !!! This story is more like the game The Last of Us except it isn't :') that's all I can say <33333 Check it out if you want!!!!!!

The Girl with all the Gifts free online (Im cheap I know)
http://www.onlinebook4u.com/horror/Girl_with_All_the_Gifts/index.html

Trailer:

Youtube thing isn't working so just click on this

Warm bodies if you're interested in reading it:

http://2novels.com/241126-warm-bodies.html

The Last of Us ( An AMAZING game)

The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread The-Last-of-Us1
Nova
Nova
Spear

Back to top Go down

The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread Empty The Girl with all the Gifts Appreciation Thread

Post by Guest Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:11 am

That's totally my thing! Thanks for sharing Nova!

Back to top Go down