Latest topics
» Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)
Sat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm by Zwei

» Character Adoption Guidelines
Sat May 06, 2017 1:27 pm by Zwei

» | Incandescence RPG |
Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves | Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 pm by Guest

» New Cbox! Check it out, folks!
Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 am by Zwei

» Greetings, strangers
Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 pm by Zyro

» Inactiveness :/
Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 am by Brume

» Howzit going ya'll?
Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm by Zwei

» Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*
Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am by Dhela

» Anikira - Advanced Roleplay
Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:00 am by Guest

MotM Spotlight
N/A
MONTH: --
Congratulations to N/A!
RP Info
---
---
Chilly winds | Dark clouds | Late evening
RP Season: Late Autumn
RP Event: N/A
---
The Council
Royals
Deputies
Rank Leaders
Head Mage: TBD
Head Brunt: TBD
Head Spear: TBD
Head Rezza: TBD

Winter Peak

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winter Peak

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:26 pm

http://winterpeak.forumotion.com/

In a land covered by snow you could not expect more of a chance of life for you. Hungry and thirsty, the only thing that came to your mind was a good caribou. You no have forces to hunt and the few that have you must save. But the hunger made you change your mind.
Something that could not happen...
You locate a herd just ahead. You creep and focuse on the caribou you want to eat. Run for it, but in an instant you can not stand and fall. Close your eyes and decide to rest.
When you wake up, you are no longer in the place that was before. Now it was a warm and comfortable den. Suddenly a piece of caribou meat falls in your front. You look up and see a black and white wolf. He just go back and sits in your front "Eat." he says. Hungry, you do not think twice and grasps the piece of meat. You sleep again.
The next day you get up and walk away.
When you were halfway, the wolf calls you and you look back, startled, "What are you seeking?" he asks and you say "A new home..." the wolf looks at you with a smile "Maybe what you're looking for, is a few steps back..."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum