The Graywood Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mount Fare
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:39 pm by Ceviche

» Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm by Zwei

» Character Adoption Guidelines
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:27 pm by Zwei

» | Incandescence RPG |
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves | Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 pm by Guest

» New Cbox! Check it out, folks!
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 am by Zwei

» Greetings, strangers
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 pm by Zyro

» Inactiveness :/
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 am by Brume

» Howzit going ya'll?
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm by Zwei

» Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*
Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am by Dhela

MotM Spotlight
N/A
MONTH: --
Congratulations to N/A!
RP Info
---
---
Chilly winds | Dark clouds | Late evening
RP Season: Late Autumn
RP Event: N/A
---
The Council
Royals
Deputies
Rank Leaders
Head Mage: TBD
Head Brunt: TBD
Head Spear: TBD
Head Rezza: TBD

Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)

4 posters

Go down

Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) Empty Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)

Post by Zwei Sat May 06, 2017 2:02 pm

Alrighty! So not have I been craving a pup, but I figured there were others who might also be, so I got a compromise for those interested.
(Ignore if you don't want another character)

So I had an idea that among whatever plot device we choose, we get a visitor. This visitor is clearly sick and in need, and either heavily pregnant or trailing along a few pups. I'll choose which depending on the decided plot and what others think is better (if this works). The mother would seek shelter in Graywood with the pack's permission, for whatever reason is come up with, and either birth her pups there or keep them safe there. I had the idea that someone could play her if they wanted to, but if nobody wants to, she could pass from the hardships she's been in and leave a few pups without a mother. This is where Greywood comes in. (even though pups are the last things we need, rip us).

The characters I'm suggesting are the following:

Mother (Gaho) ~Taken by Delsin & Kasper

Puppy time! So I have four slots here. I'm not requiring they all get filled, but I hope at least two can. I am hesitant to extend past 4, so if you want one, tell me quickly.

Pup 1: Mishka, female, born with birth defect (Short tail) and largest of litter ~Taken by Zwei

Pup 2: Nakota, male, runt ~Taken by Kivic

Pup 3: Unnamed, M or F, defect is optional, personality is unspecified ~Taken by Jairus

Pup 4: Kenny, Trans male, personality is unspecified ~Taken by Sky

Requirements for the pups: I want to hear about the pup you want. Give them a personality, ideal appearance, a defect (if chosen), marking, unique trait. Maybe include what the pup might go on to do in the future. I'll provide a form for this so it's easier, but I just want some thought put into the kids.
Also, If this would be your first character (i.e., a newbie) Please write me 1-2 paragraphs from the point of view of the pup, using it's chosen personality, etc. This can be from any age, any situation, use what's at your disposal.

Notes: If you want a special color for the pup, like non-natural markings, albino, anything else you can think of or any trait that isn't natural, then talk to me first.

Form:

Alrighty! That's in for me, kids, but I hope this helps us all out.
~Zwei

Last edited by Zwei on Wed May 10, 2017 10:20 am; edited 7 times in total
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) Empty Re: Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)

Post by Zwei Sat May 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Username: Zwei
Character you want: Pup 1
Name chosen: Mishka Finch
Sex: Female
Appearance:
Golden-brown eyes
Pup:
Older pup:
Adult:
Personality:
Pup:
Adult:
Future plans?: She would do well as a brunt, and maybe even have her own pups one day if she finds the right one. As long as her siblings need her, she will be there for them no matter what.
Special traits: Bobbed tail, which causes the occasion balance issue, but otherwise unhinders her. Largest of the litter.
Anything else?: Nah

Last edited by Zwei on Thu May 11, 2017 11:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) Empty Re: Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)

Post by Delsin & Gaho Sat May 06, 2017 5:09 pm

Ooo I would very much be interested in playing the mother, however I'd prolly still have her die before she settled into Greywood.

Username: Delsin & Kasper
Character you want: The mother
Name chosen (can be placeholder): Mama Woofer (placeholder obviously)
Sex: Female of course
Appearance: Boop
Personality: WIP
Future plans?: Prolly gonna have her die sometime before Delsin's miniplot gets more involved.
Special traits (markings, defect, do they walk funny? Maybe one of their ears flops?): Nope, just a normal nearly dead mama
Anything else?: Hmmmm... If I get her I wouldn't mind have her go through the birthing process, would be fun
And as a backstory I'm thinking something like: She was part of a medium sized pack where multiple females give birth to the alpha's pups, a short time after she becomes pregnant a viscous uprising occurs where a small group of outsiders kill the alpha and take over the pack. To prevent the spread of the previous alpha's offspring all the pregnant females are either killed (if deemed too weak) or guarded until the time of birth (which then would result with the immediate killing of their pups). Mama woofer stays with the pack for a short time before running away, a few wolves follow and attempt to bring her back/kill her, but she manages to get away. This would leave her in an exhausted and wounded state when she happens upon Greywood.
Sample RP entry (if required): lemme know if you need this

On a separate note, would it be okay to shelve Kasper as an NPC until he actually becomes more prominent? I don't really foresee myself needing to play him anytime soon. Just in case you were worried about me taking on too many characters.

Last edited by Delsin & Kasper on Sun May 07, 2017 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Delsin & Gaho
Delsin & Gaho

http://mightyapplekingdom.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Sat May 06, 2017 8:53 pm

Accepted, my boy!

And sure, but I'm not too worried about you, just don't want people overburdening themselves. You sure you don't want a pup?
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsin & Gaho Sat May 06, 2017 8:58 pm

No pup for me, I really want to focus on Delsin and Kasper when they get involved with the pack.

Besides, I have plans to bring in a pup once one or both of them are near death. .U. iftherpsurvivesforthatlong
Delsin & Gaho
Delsin & Gaho

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivic & Nakota Sat May 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Username: Kivic

Character you want: Pup 2

Name chosen (can be placeholder): Nakota

Sex: Male

Appearance: Dark, rich brown with black ears, paws, tail and eyebrows (none of these markings are too prominent until he ages) along with tan markings just below his ears and highlighting random parts of his coat.

Personality: Nakota is rather shy for the usual bouncing pups his age, a bit of a whiner due to his frailty and prefers to stick to his favorite guardian. He struggles to perform the simplest task alone and often believes anything he is told, making him a prime target for teasing and is easily frightened.

However, he holds a certain determination to grow up as strong as the other pups, and will fiercely protect anything he claims as his own to prove his own strength to himself.

Future plans?: Grows up just as strong as the rest of the pack, but never gaining a real talent. Proud to be average, especially due to his weak state when born.

Special traits: Runt at birth, born far too small and frail to survive without extra care. May or may not have be deemed too weak to really bother with.

Anything else?: Maybe this when young
Spoiler:

And this when older?
Spoiler:
Kivic & Nakota
Kivic & Nakota

Location : I probably came from a closet somewhere. Probably there now, check yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Sat May 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Eyy accepted

I gotta step up my game with my babe
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar & Kenny Wed May 10, 2017 4:54 am

Username: Skylar
Character you want: Pup 3
Name chosen (can be placeholder): Kenny
Sex: Female, trans male later if thats okay?
Appearance:
pup:
adult:
Personality: Kenny's just really quiet, not shy quiet, he just doesn't talk. He's regularly friendly, and joins in on the fun and games, but never seems to enjoy it. He more enjoys sitting around and observing other wolves, and even bugs. Though he can read wolves very well, he cannot communicate very well with peers, and finds it hard to get out the words he wants to. He also finds it difficult to express how he's feeling, and usually comes across as cold and unwilling to communicate even when he's feeling on top of the world.
Future plans?: Pffff I'll see whats to come honestly. I rly want him to have pups tho
Special traits (markings, defect, do they walk funny? Maybe one of their ears flops?): Nah I think I'll settle for a normal this time lol
Anything else?: Kenny discovers hes a boy when hes about 3 months? Around that time
Sample RP entry (if required): Do I need this?
Skylar & Kenny
Skylar & Kenny
Spark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Wed May 10, 2017 10:18 am

Accepted! Woo, a full house!
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kivic & Nakota Sat May 13, 2017 12:31 am

(Posting for Koji, Koji approves)

Username: Koji      

Character you want: Pup 3

Name chosen: Koji

Sex: Male

Appearance:
Puppy
Spoiler:

Older/Adult
Spoiler:

Personality: Koji is very quiet and prefers to keep to himself most of the time, taking pride in the fact he is able to both tend to and protect those closest to him. Although never truly expressing his emotions, he cares deeply for both those he watches over and the pack in its entirety. Koji also has a keen sense of analyzation, usually able to see through others’ deceit fairly well.

Future plans?: At some point the tip of his left ear was bitten off, leaving a slight scar and noteworthy disfigurement. Koji grows up to be an adept hunter and loyal member of the pack. Throughout the years his quiet and overall solemn demeanor has not changed.

Special traits: Nothing out of the ordinary.

Anything else?: Nothing much else to say about him really.

Sample RP Entry:
Kivic & Nakota
Kivic & Nakota

Location : I probably came from a closet somewhere. Probably there now, check yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsin & Gaho Sat May 13, 2017 5:52 pm

Here's our maybe baby daddy, since Koda was the only odd one out I chose a design closest to his. I wished I tried a bit harder with the lighter bit of fur on his side, but meh its done now.

Unnamed mother and pups (All taken) Enyeto
Delsin & Gaho
Delsin & Gaho

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Sat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm

Looks good!
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down