The Graywood Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mount Fare
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:39 pm by Ceviche

» Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm by Zwei

» Character Adoption Guidelines
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:27 pm by Zwei

» | Incandescence RPG |
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves | Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 pm by Guest

» New Cbox! Check it out, folks!
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 am by Zwei

» Greetings, strangers
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 pm by Zyro

» Inactiveness :/
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 am by Brume

» Howzit going ya'll?
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm by Zwei

» Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*
Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am by Dhela

MotM Spotlight
N/A
MONTH: --
Congratulations to N/A!
RP Info
---
---
Chilly winds | Dark clouds | Late evening
RP Season: Late Autumn
RP Event: N/A
---
The Council
Royals
Deputies
Rank Leaders
Head Mage: TBD
Head Brunt: TBD
Head Spear: TBD
Head Rezza: TBD

Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*

+2
Kiaga
Zwei
6 posters

Go down

Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* Empty Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*

Post by Zwei Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:49 pm

Heya, Kiddos

It's your friendly neighborhood Zwei here with some important news and announcements, as per the fancy title of this topic.

It's with a sad heart that I must share that Zyro will be taking a bit of a break and will be off and on the site for a time due to extenuating circumstances. During this time, I will taking up the admin role to allow new members to join and hopefully pep up the site a bit from our slowing activity earlier this month. I believe in all of us, so I don't want anyone to worry too much.

As is a bit plainly obvious, the site is a bit dead at the moment and I sorta want to fix that as best I can until we can better pool together to make the rp roll again. Some of us are stuck a bit, so if necessary, I will make something up to bring a little life into the pack and get some interactions for those already present and some new people who wish to join the ranks.
I hope I can count on all of you to help with this, but if you wish to be moved to the drifter rank or take some time off until things maybe settle down for your too, just let me know.

That's pretty much it for me right now. If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to talk, feel free to pm me at any time about anything and I'll try to help you out as best I can. <33

Best wishes, XOXO, and all that,

Zwei
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* Empty Re: Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*

Post by Kiaga Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:59 pm

i can help with stuff just MSG me if you need help with anything !!! and i would love to get the Rp up and rolling once agine
Kiaga
Kiaga
Brunt

Back to top Go down

Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT* Empty Re: Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*

Post by Delsin & Gaho Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm here to lend a helping hand if you need it as well Zwei~ Dunno how much help you'll need seeing as I have no clue how much maintenance goes into the site, but I'll do my best with whatever, even if its just offering ideas.

Just gonna offer my two cents on getting some characters unstuck from the roleplays going on, I dont think using a timeskip would be wise since one had just been used, plus we would miss out on reintroducing the few characters that are returning to the pack. Instead I think fast forwarding the time to sometime later in the day would do, the forest roleplay could return to the den to get new members situated, someone could go out to find Nova, and some of the characters up on the mountain were already planning to head back anyhow so that would only speed things up.
Eh, this is just my two cents on things though, up to you ultimately.

AND I hope you're doing well Zyro <3 The holidays can be a real wringer especially if family gets involved. Take all the time you need to recover bud, we'll be here when you get back!
Delsin & Gaho
Delsin & Gaho

http://mightyapplekingdom.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:48 pm

I see you have some pretty eager beans there - you can count me in on that as well, if you need anything with the site, etc etc, I'm here. I can totally understand; holidays can be quite tough at times with all the issues that arise... I just hope things brighten up for you guys who are currently facing issues be it big or small.
I hope you're doing well Z man too, sending my best <333

Real life aside now, I'll have to agree with what Delsin suggested; maybe an hour or two fast forward would get a few characters unstuck... Or... maybe a major event could get the blood going and stir away the stiffness of the RP. Again, I'm up for both really. But frankly, I can't really say anything since I have been a part of the general lack of inactivity and for that I apologize... However, now that things smoothened out for me 'sorta', I'll start posting again tomorrow. I have a few ideas in mind, hmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:53 pm

I was thinking something of that sort, a major event, a small hour or two time skip just to pass a bit of time quickly and get everyone back to the den who needs to be at the den. I'll see what everyone else thinks until I decide for certain though. If we do go with a major/minor event just to get some action, I'm open for suggestions.
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:20 am

exams got me fried rn though i'm still a slave to wolf rp so i'll be sticking around, popped in yesterday just wondering about this! glad to see its been addressed + glad to see there's some plans in mind. rp could use a lil spicy dicy, i'd probably refer to kam's recent thread for that; some good stuff there i'd say }:^)
Ceara
Ceara
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Delsin & Gaho Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:35 am

Whatever we end up doing we should probably do it soon. 

It wouldn't be too bad an idea to check in with the various members of the three roleplays going on to see who is active and who isn't.
Delsin & Gaho
Delsin & Gaho

http://mightyapplekingdom.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Alright, I was gonna wait a bit more to see if anyone else had any clue but I'll go ahead and start working on implementing some stuff now.

I really like the flood idea Kamaal suggested, so I'm gonna go ahead with that the next day in-rp and we'll go from there.
I'm also gonna do something small just to get everyone back to the den, so stay tuned. Ideally, I'll have a post up today.
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar & Kenny Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:55 pm

Ah I didn't read this properly lmao. Curse the late nights!!

I rly wanna do something with Sky bab, maybe go back and find the bear that killed their parents and sibling. I have a lot of ideas in this little head of mine, so if you're okay with it, Zwei, I'll message you about it! <33
Skylar & Kenny
Skylar & Kenny
Spark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Good to hear that Zwei, I'm looking forward to see the pack booming again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Go ahead and message me, Sky, and we'll see what we can do. if we can't do it now, we'll put it on the back burner for when we're not as worried with getting activity back up ;3
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:54 pm

I've posted at the den and the next in-rp day, I'll start with information about flooding and what Zwei decides to do about it.
Also, if your character is interacting with Zyro, just pretend he comes along with you and does general wolf/Zyro stuff on the way as not to hold up the rp.
If anyone had any questions about what to do or ideas about the plot, pm me and we'll figure it out together ;3
Thanks, kids!
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:31 pm

I've already read your post, Zwei, but sadly I will not be able to post today since I'm being consumed by schoolwork. I'll write a post tomorrow however and try to get back at the den in one piece X)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dhela Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am

You're my hero, Zwei. I'm going to try to put out a post today.
Dhela
Dhela
Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down