The Graywood Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Mount Fare
Pack Hiatus? EmptySun Aug 30, 2020 3:39 pm by Ceviche

» Unnamed mother and pups (All taken)
Pack Hiatus? EmptySat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm by Zwei

» Character Adoption Guidelines
Pack Hiatus? EmptySat May 06, 2017 1:27 pm by Zwei

» | Incandescence RPG |
Pack Hiatus? EmptySat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 pm by Guest

» Age Of The Wolves | Semi-Realistic Wolf RP
Pack Hiatus? EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 11:15 pm by Guest

» New Cbox! Check it out, folks!
Pack Hiatus? EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 1:08 am by Zwei

» Greetings, strangers
Pack Hiatus? EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 pm by Zyro

» Inactiveness :/
Pack Hiatus? EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 am by Brume

» Howzit going ya'll?
Pack Hiatus? EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm by Zwei

» Zyro and the current state of the site *IMPORTANT*
Pack Hiatus? EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:31 am by Dhela

MotM Spotlight
N/A
MONTH: --
Congratulations to N/A!
RP Info
---
---
Chilly winds | Dark clouds | Late evening
RP Season: Late Autumn
RP Event: N/A
---
The Council
Royals
Deputies
Rank Leaders
Head Mage: TBD
Head Brunt: TBD
Head Spear: TBD
Head Rezza: TBD

Pack Hiatus?

+5
Nieve
Zwei
Vorocia
Kiaga
Zyro
9 posters

Go down

What should TGA's future look like?

Pack Hiatus? Vote_lcap79%Pack Hiatus? Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 11 ]
Pack Hiatus? Vote_lcap21%Pack Hiatus? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Pack Hiatus? Vote_lcap0%Pack Hiatus? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Pack Hiatus? Empty Pack Hiatus?

Post by Zyro Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Hello lovelies! Long time no... type(?). I missed all of you and I hope you're all doing well.

I just recently got back from my sort-of-EFA, and I see that our activity is basically in the gutter. I've opened up a poll asking what you all think is the best course of action for the site from here. I know my activity hasn't been great either, but I'd like to keep in touch with all of you regardless of what the outcome of the poll is. The site and your accounts will remain intact no matter what.

So yeah, let me know your thoughts. Sorry this is a weird and short little announcement. My laptop's kink is closing tabs at complete random so I always lose all my well thought out posts.

Lots of love.
Zyro
Zyro
Pack Royal

https://thegraywoodalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pack Hiatus? Empty Re: Pack Hiatus?

Post by Kiaga Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:30 pm

im back sorry i have did not have internet All last week ugh it sucked!!
Kiaga
Kiaga
Brunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorocia Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:39 pm

i dunno, i think a hiatus would just kill the activity level even more. i still speak to a couple people every day in the chat so its not like everyone is dead, there's just been a lot fewer posts around the site. i feel like this is just a rough period w school and all that and everyone just needs a couple weeks to push through all of it, but i dunno how a hiatus would help that
Vorocia
Vorocia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:02 pm

Good to see your lovely face again Z man - We've all missed you ;;

Personally, if the pack were to go on a hiatus it'd die sooner or later and we all know that this ain't a good thing. The RP is just somehow stuck in the middle since a few of us are kinda sprawled all over the place. I really do wish to continue on with our RP, but honestly I'm in a loop - I can't move my pawn. However, the one thing I could do is bring in a pupper of mine in; how would that sound? I believe some random energy would get the pack rolling again...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Zwei Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Really glad to see you back, Z!! The site sorely missed you and I think all of us did as well ;-; You being here will help the activity level I think, especially since you're a good morale boost and some people are waiting for you in rp.

I agree with everyone regarding the site. Shutting it down either temporarily or for a long time would only hurt it and our activity would be near impossible to save at that point. I realllly like this place and the people that frequent it, so I don't want to see that happen at all. I know me and Z have some characters up our sleeves to introduce, and with Kam's pupper, we have something to turn to at least. If Cev replies soon, Zad is in real bad standing in Zwei's eyes and something could go down if that would give a good boost to the plot.

I'll continue to be a bit busy all around I think. I have school, job searching, and random events in life like car stuff, a speeding ticket, and my meager social life to tend to. It'll calm down at some point, but that point isn't quite soon ;-; I'm still however devoted to this place and it's success and I'll find the time for it no matter what <3 Me and Brume tried our best while you were gone so I hope we didn't set too much stuff on fire cough I mean do to bad a job.
Zwei
Zwei
Head Spear

Back to top Go down

Post by Nieve Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:16 pm

I agree with what everyone said, hiatus may not be the best ;; we just gotta move things along and soon it'll be smoother i do hope ;o in regards to new charries, i have a very interesting one that i want to rp when i can afford him, i hope that i can do that here, you are all sweet<3

Nieve
Mage

Back to top Go down

Post by Brume Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:44 pm

Welcome back Z!

I agree with what everyone's said - a hiatus will only hurt the site. I also find it ironic we're talking about a hiatus given a TON of people replied within one day of an important message like this! xD Honestly, if we can band together to reply like this within such a short amount of time it gives hope for the site, because if we were really far gone and the site was flatlining it would've taken ages to get everyone's opinion. That makes me optimistic. I don't want this site to die either, you're all lovely, and the fact we all banded together to make sure the site didn't go on hiatus is a good sign.

As for roleplay Brume is also a little locked in (was talking to Ren). I'm wondering if we do something like a kickstarter for the RP as we did in the beginning when we were all trapped then in our respective positions, then RP will pick up and the site will pick up as a result. Idk, it's something to consider - it could be something like an announcement or if we wanted to go drastic some sort of reversal of the morning's events in RP so far, but I think RP is the key to the problem, or one of the keys. The other is school and work and stuff, but there's not much we can do about that apart from abolish school (if anyone could do that in the UK I'd be chuffed, ta loves).
Brume
Brume
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar & Kenny Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:40 am

Hey Zyrooo! Glad ya back! <3

I personally think we should all just have a break; life is stressful and maybe if the re-opening of the site is built up enough, people will come in roaring and the RP will be l i t again. Who knows.

I'm kinda dead atm so sorry if this doesn't make sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Skylar & Kenny
Skylar & Kenny
Spark

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyro Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:41 am

I'm going to keep this open for a while longer so everyone can get their opinion in, but I think majority vote is looking like you're a bunch of stubborn little shits x) In which case I will go online after my class today and figure a few things out.

I do have a favor to ask of you guys though. Someone is gonna have to bite the bullet and update me on rp. I can read through the posts but I tend to miss important details when I am not 100% familiar with the context, if that makes sense? That way I'll be able to think about another RP sweep, as Brume suggested, because I do that that'll help boost the rp activity.

And that you all for the lovely messages. I missed you suckers and I'm glad to be back as well <3
Zyro
Zyro
Pack Royal

https://thegraywoodalliance.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:47 am

Zyro wrote:I'm going to keep this open for a while longer so everyone can get their opinion in, but I think majority vote is looking like you're a bunch of stubborn little shits x) In which case I will go online after my class today and figure a few things out.

I do have a favor to ask of you guys though. Someone is gonna have to bite the bullet and update me on rp. I can read through the posts but I tend to miss important details when I am not 100% familiar with the context, if that makes sense? That way I'll be able to think about another RP sweep, as Brume suggested, because I do that that'll help boost the rp activity.

And that you all for the lovely messages. I missed you suckers and I'm glad to be back as well <3

We are indeed a bunch of lil' shits - That's us your shitty little pawns stroking that ego of yours X)

It's good to have you back Z man, we missed you <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiaga Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:27 pm

oh and WELCOME BACK Z man
Kiaga
Kiaga
Brunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceara Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:35 pm

>>>Someone is gonna have to bite the bullet and update me on rp.
someone else can probably offer a less vague description, though i think the problem right now is that everyone is included in their own separate (and some gridlocked) conversations. i agree with the point already brought up that the rp could use a boost because the cogs are kind of jammed. to the point, however, it still seems there is not enough inactivity to warrant a hiatus (AKA keep it open B)
Ceara
Ceara
Rezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Ceviche Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:51 pm

I would have been posting more often myself,, but its that time of the year where everyone gets sick, and ive been pretty much dead for the last week or so ah hah ha

I think that if the site shuts down for any period of time it will be hard to come back to in the future and might die completely though.
Ceviche
Ceviche
Rezza

https://kirozanagi.carrd.co/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brume Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:54 am

Zyro wrote:I'm going to keep this open for a while longer so everyone can get their opinion in, but I think majority vote is looking like you're a bunch of stubborn little shits x)

The Graywood Alliance: Stubborn Little Shits Incorporated at your service.

Zyro wrote:Someone is gonna have to bite the bullet and update me on rp.

Certainly boss, chronological order by group it is -

- Group 1: Skylar, Micah, Diamond and Shelby. Skylar just got accepted by Z and gets talking to Shelby. They want to talk to Z and ask a few questions. Shelby's noticed the rather dashing Micah, who, if you don't know him yet, is essentially the pack's new flirt (did he come while you were away? Can't remember). There's a bit of a linguistic barrier (Micah speaking French). Micah explains what he means and is flirting for Graywood in the flirting olympics. Shelby just like 'down boy'. They're approached by Diamond who introduces herself to Shelby.

- Group 2: Zwei, Nieve and sort of Zadkiel??: Nieve runs off because she's feeling overwhelmed after talking to Z. Zwei digs out her inner therapist and the two babs talk about how they're new to packs and stuff. Nieve feels better after asking Zwei some questions and notices that Brume's looking at her funny. Zad is just staring at Zwei and Nieve's like 'y u staring'

- Group 3: Renegade, Brume, Kaiga, sort of Kamaal: Ren comes over to talk to Brume. She's feeling nervous over the look Z gave her. After reassuring her nothing is probably wrong Kamaal goes to them and says that someone collapsed (Kaiga). Brume and Ren go to check Kaiga out and Brume's doing her medic-y stuff.

- Group 4: Ceara, Ceviche and Thane: Thane wakes up and wants to find Ceviche.  Ceara went off to see Ceviche after saying hi to Brume. Ceviche v excited to see both of them and Thane explains he thought Cev had left him. Cev's having a case of the munchies.

Do pitch in if I've forgotten something or missed out a character but I think those are the main groups right now?
Brume
Brume
Deputy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum